- 4/13/21 Women in the Workforce Conference ~ April 20th
—3 million women left the workforce in 2020*, largely due to the pressures that the COVID pandemic placed on families: childcare centers closed or limited their hours and capacity; school-age children began learning at home full-time; businesses laid off or furloughed staff for months. As the economy begins to recover, how do we get women back…
- 2/25/21 Multi-Chamber Virtual Networking ~ Master Your Elevator Pitch ~ 3.25.21
— Even if you can’t meet in person, that doesn’t mean business – or the need to build relationships – stops. In fact, without the natural interactions that go along with in-person work and events, it’s even more important to be proactive in your networking efforts. Join us via Zoom for a relaxed but structured virtual networking session. …
- 2/22/21 Greater Boston Live Virtual Health & Wellness Fair ~ 3.20.21
—Move a little more | Eat a little better | Stress a little less The Chambers of Commerce of Arlington, Lexington, Malden, Melrose, Stoneham, Waltham and Winchester team up to bring you a one-day wellness expo 10:00 am – 3:00 pm With more than 1000 people expected to attend, this fair is an opportunity to showcase…
- 2/05/21 Mayor’s State of the City ~ 2.23.01
—Join members of the Chamber and the Malden community to hear Mayor Gary Christenson present an overview of 2020 and share his vision for 2021. This year’s presentation will be virtual, but in these historic times, it will be as informative and entertaining as ever. Click below to register for your exclusive link to the…
- 1/27/21 Lunch & Learn: Restorative Justice ~ what is it and what does it look like ~ 2.11.21
—Join Candace and JJ from Pathways to Restorative Communities who will be giving a lunch time talk about Restorative Justice–what is it and what does it look like in practice in schools and communities. Click Here to Register
- 1/22/21 Make Your Business Dementia Friendly with Forestdale ~ 2.3.21
—Join the Melrose and Malden Chambers of Commerce along with Forestdale Park in Malden for a breakfast networking session and informative overview on how to make your business or organization dementia-friendly. February 3rd * 9:00 am – 10:00am _______________________________________ Grab and go breakfast goodies will be available for you to pick up, compliments of Forestdale Park, the morning of…
- 1/15/21 Multi-Chamber Virtual Networking Happy Hour with Mixologist – 1.27.21
— Join us for a Multi-Chamber networking event featuring a tutorial on making a Pomegranate Mojito withLisa Beattie, OwnerThe Stones Common House & KitchenWe will kick off learning from Lisa, a master mixologist, and then expand our networks via breakout rooms and small group introductions and conversations.These events have been drawing 50 – 70 people –…
- 1/07/21 Meet the 2020 New Members ~ 1.7.21
—You are invited to virtually meet the 2020 new members of the Malden Chamber of Commerce. Featuring: Greetings from Mayor Gary Christenson Wine Tasting from sponsor Malden Center Fine Wines A 50/50 Raffle Networking with new members and old friends Click below to register, buy raffle tickets, and learn how to get your wine for the…
- 7/29/20 Year of Dining ~ 52 Weeks of Good Eats!
—Raffle Tickets Starting at $10 for 10 Entries Restaurants Include*: All Season’s Table Restaurant, Bikeeny Caffé, Bobby C’s Restaurant, Crazy Good Kitchen, District Kitchen, Dockside Restaurant, Donut Villa Diner, Doo Wop Diner, El Potro Mexican Bar & Grill, Exchange Street Bistro, Faces Brewing Company, Inc., Frescos, Hugh O’Neills Restaurant & Pub, John Brewer’s Tavern, McDonald’s Restaurant, Mystic Station Eatery & Bar, New England Coffee, Pearl Street Restaurant, and Pisa Pizza. *Dine in or…
- 6/25/20 Multi-Chamber Virtual Networking Event ~ 9.30.20
—Even if you can’t meet in person, that doesn’t mean business – or the need to build relationships – stops. In fact, without the natural interactions that go along with in-person work and events, it’s even more important to be proactive in your networking efforts. Wednesday, September 30th 3:30 -5:00 pm Join us via Zoom…
- 5/26/20 Virtual Zoom Networking Event ~ 6.4.20
—Malden Chamber of Commerce Invites You to a Virtual Zoom Networking on 6.4.20 Learn what’s new with our host businesses, East Cambridge Savings Bank and J Malden Center, and what they have been doing to manage during the pandemic …
- 1/23/20 SOLD OUT! Annual State of the City 2020 with Mayor Gary Christenson ~ 2.25.20
—This event is sold out as of 2/24/20. We hope to see you next year if you are not able to attend. The Malden Chamber of Commerce Invites You to the Annual State of the City 2020 with Mayor Gary Christenson Tuesday, February 25th ~ 7:30 am Anthony’s of Malden Join us for Mayor Christenson’s Annual…
- 1/07/20 BAH Networking at Forestdale Park Senior Living ~ 1.28.20
—Join Malden Chamber members and Melrose Chamber members for our first Networking After Hours of 2020! Enjoy complimentary light refreshments courtesy of our host, Forestdale Park Senior Living and make some new connections. You’ll also get to tour this new facility and learn more about them. This event is free for current Melrose and Malden…
- 12/04/19 Legislative Update with State Senator Jason Lewis ~ 3.4.20
—Join us for a legislative update from State Senator Jason Lewis. Light breakfast will be available. Event is FREE. Register here *Please register to reserve your spot and help us plan accordingly. Please bring a non-perishable food item to benefit Wish items include: Tuna Jelly Boxed Stuffing Cereal Canned Fruit Mayonnaise Potato Buds/Flakes Baked Beans…
- 11/06/19 Annual New Member Reception and Business After Hours ~ 11/19
—Join us for our Annual New Member Reception and Business After Hours. A great way to welcome our new members and network with fellow Chamber Members! All are welcome.Click here to register today!
- 10/17/19 RAIN LOCATION: 7 Washington Street! 16th Annual Trick or Treat in Malden Square – October 31
—TRICK OR TREAT IN THE SQUARE WILL STILL TAKE PLACE. NEW LOCATION: MALDEN SENIOR COMMUNITY CENTER ~ 7 WASHINGTON STREET! The fun starts at the Malden Senior Community Center where kids 12 & under can pick up a special Trick or Treat Treasure Map guiding them to the best spots to visit for candy and…
- 9/12/19 Paid Family and Medical Leave Law Forum ~ September 27th
—Presented by the State Department of Family and Medical Leave As a Massachusetts employer, you’re likely going to have new responsibilities under the Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML) law. This forum is intended to help you prepare for those responsibilities before the law’s effective date of Oct. 1, 2019. Where: Malden Senior Center 7…
- 9/03/19 “After Hours & Ales” at Idle Hands Craft Ales ~ September 24
—You are invited to the Malden Chamber of Commerce “After Hours & Ales” Networking Event Join us at Idle Hands Craft Ales for a fall evening of networking, great food and cash bar.You can register for this event by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When: Tuesday, September 24th Where: Idle Hands Craft Ales, 89 Commercial Street Time: …
- 8/13/19 Malden Chamber of Commerce 8th Annual Comedy Night – October 10
—Come and laugh with us at the Malden Chamber of Commerce’s 8th Annual Comedy Night. You do not want to miss this fabulous event! Headlining comedians include Malden’s own Dave Russo & friends including Paul Gilligan, joined by Anthony Scibelli, Julie Nolan, and Ira Proctor! A portion of the evening’s proceeds will benefit Cambridge Health…
- 6/11/19 Year of Dining – 52 Weeks of Gift Cards to Malden Area Eateries- July 23
—Purchase Tickets Here via PayPal Or email us for purchase your tickets.
- 5/16/19 MCC SuperBowl IV ~ June 20
—Register Now! Email us to reserve your spot! Or Pay Online Here. Will L&L win again? Sign up now to get the trophy this year!
- 4/17/19 Networking Event and Special Book Reading with Chris Vasiliadis – May 21st
—Join Malden Chamber Members and Melrose Chamber members for an evening of networking and a special book reading with Chris Vasiliadis, owner of Priority Wellness, from her new book, Ignition: A Professional Woman’s Guide to Energized, Burnout-Proof Living. Tuesday, May 21st 5:30 – 7:30 pm Attendees will enjoy networking, and complimentary appetizers and drinks courtesy…
- 4/11/19 Business After Hours – May 7th
—Join us for an evening of Networking, Food and Fun. When: Tuesday, May 7th Where: Hugh O’Neills Restaurant & Pub, 45 Pleasant Street Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Free for Members. Email us to register today by clicking here! $10 for non members. Click here to pay by PayPal. Sponsored by:
- 3/14/19 10th Anniversary Taste of Malden – April 29th
—Join us on Monday, April 29th for a night of fun, food and drink as we showcase our outstanding dining establishments! Did you know? This event helps support the Malden Chamber AND the Malden YMCA’s annual campaign to support its free youth summer food program—ensuring no youth in our community will go hungry. When: Monday,…
3/11/19 Legislative Breakfast with Senator Jason Lewis and Representative Paul Brodeur – March 26
legislative breakfast with mcc logo
—Join us on Tuesday, March 26th for a Legislative Update from State Senator Jason Lewis and State Representative Paul Brodeur. They will be talking about workforce development and other updates impacting the City of Malden and local communities. Come hear from both men who are educated, energetic, and enthusiastic about these issues. Coffee and light…
- 1/24/19 SOLD OUT ~ 2019 State of the City with Mayor Gary Christenson – February 26th
—Thank you for your support. We are officially sold out as of February 21st. If you were not able to attend, you can watch the amazing presentation here: Come hear Mayor Christenson talk about his vision for the City for 2019. This is an event not to miss. Always a great event and always different…
- 12/26/18 Business After Hours – January 31st – 5:00pm – 6:30pm
—Join us for our first Business After Hours of 2019 at All Seasons Table. Start your year off with a great evening of networking, meeting other Chamber members and enjoying their amazing food. RSVP to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there and toasting to a prosperous new year. Free for Chamber members and…
- 11/07/18 Small Business Saturday – November 24th
—Shop and eat local this holiday season. November 24th is officially Small Business Saturday. Click below to see the official proclamation from Mayor Christenson. And view our Shop Local page for special holiday promotions from our Chamber members.
- 10/04/18 Business After Hours: New Member Reception – Thursday, November 1st
—You are invited to join us for a Business After Hours to welcome our newest members to the Chamber. It is a great way to network and share with them your experiences about the Chamber and how we can all work together. When: Thursday, November 1st Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm Where: John Brewer’s Tavern,…
- 10/03/18 15th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat in Malden Square – October 31
—BE A PARTICIPANT! ? Businesses on Pleasant St., Exchange St. and Main St.: Offer candy* from your storefront and engage with local families! ? Member Businesses (not in Malden Square): Host a craft activity or hand out candy at the event check-in! To participate and for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23rd All participating…
- 9/04/18 SOLD OUT! 7th Annual Comedy Night October 18th
—Join us for our 7th annual Comedy Night on October 18. This year a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Cambridge Health Alliance Cambridge Breast Center. Purchase your tickets early to reserve your spot. Sponsorship packages are available too. Get involved and help your local community.
- 8/16/18 Before Work Breakfast at Business Copy Associates
—Before Work Breakfast - Thursday, September 6th. Feel productive before you even get into the office. Grab a cup of coffee, enjoy a light breakfast, and make connections first thing to start your day. We will meet at Business Copy Associates in Saugus and by attending you have the chance to win Red Sox tickets…
- 8/16/18 Business Breakfast with Jay Ash, MA Secretary of Housing and Economic Development
—Thursday, September 27th 7:30 am: Business Breakfast with Jay Ash, MA Secretary of Housing and Economic Development at Memorial Hall Melrose. $10 for Chamber and Non-Chamber Members. Click for details.
- 7/30/18 Business After Hours Networking
—Tuesday, August 28th, 5:30 - 7:00pm, Forestdale Senior Living, 341 Forest Street, Malden. FREE for Members! Email us to register today!
- 6/07/18 Year of Dining!
—Thursday, June 26th 6pm - 8 pm
- 2/12/18 Multi-Chamber Networking and Social Media Presentation
—3.8 from 4:30-7:30p at Hilton Boston Woburn, 2 Forbes Rd, Woburn - $10 for Members, $20 for Non-Members
- 2/08/18 MCC Business After Hours Networking Event at Malden Catholic
—3.15 from 5:30-7:30p at Malden Catholic 99 Crystal Street, Malden - Free for MCC Members/ $10 Non-Members
- 1/25/18 MCC 2018 State of the City Breakfast – SOLD OUT!
—2.27 - Starts at 7:30am at Anthony's of Malden. Tickets and Sponsorships now available!
- 1/11/18 Malden & Medford Chambers of Commerce Business After Hours Networking Event
—1.30 from 6:00-8:00p at El Potro Mexian Grill 156 Highland Avenue, Malden Free for MCC Members/ $10 Non-Members
- 11/14/17 MCC Business After Hours Mix, Mingle & Jingle Networking Event
—11.30 from 5:30-7:30p at Malden Pops Up Gallery Gift Shop 480 Main Street, Malden Free for MCC Members/ $10 Non-Members
- 10/19/17 AC Hotel Boston North Multi-Chamber After Hours Social
—12.7 from 5:30-7:30 at AC Hotel Boston North, 95 Station Landing, Medford Free for MCC Members
- 10/04/17 MCC Business After Hours New Member Mixer at OnStage Dance Company
—11.19 from 5:30-7:30 at OnStage Dance Company, 665 Salem Street, Malden Free for MCC Members/ $10 for Non-Members
- 9/14/17 14th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat
—Tuesday, Oct 31st 3:00-5:00pm NEW LOCATION - Parking Lot next to Exchange Street Apartments - This event is FREE!
8/10/17 6th Annual Comedy Night
MCC Comedy Night Event Flyer 2017
—Thursday, Oct 26th, Doors Open at 6pm @ Mixx 360 Nightlife, 665 Broadway in Malden.
- 8/10/17 MCC Business After Hours Hardhats & Cocktails
—Tuesday, Sept 19th 5:30-7:30, 341 Forest Street, Malden. Free for MCC Members/ $10 for Non-Members
- 5/24/17 Business After Hours @ Henry’s Patio
—Thursday, July 20th 5:30pm-7:30pm 80 Broadway, Malden
- 5/23/17 Breakaway Networking Event with Rte 1 BNG, Peabody and Malden Chambers
—Thursday, July 13th 4:00-7:00pm @The Breakaway, 225 Newbury Street, Danvers (Rte 1 North)
5/04/17 2017 MCC SuperBowl II
Save the Date MCC SuperBowl II
—Thursday, June 15th from 6-8pm
- 5/03/17 Business After Hours @ Ironwood Construction
—Tuesday, May 23rd 5:30pm- 7:30pm 73 Summer St., Malden
- 4/27/17 Malden Chamber Small Business Appreciation Open House!
—Thursday, May 11th 10am-4pm, 2 Maplewood St., Malden.
- 4/27/17 Eastern Bank Multi-Chamber Networking Event @ Pearl Street Station
—Tuesday, May 9th 5:30-7:30
- 4/27/17 SCORE Business Counseling Session- May 31st
—Wednesday, May 31st- Eastern Bank, Malden.
- 4/27/17 SCORE Business Counseling Session- May 24th
—Wednesday, May 24th- Eastern Bank, Malden.
- 4/06/17 May Small Business Appreciation Month Events!
—We have a whole month of networking & business-focused events lined up, RSVP today!
- 3/13/17 Year of Dining Raffle!
—Tickets available through July 19th for a chance to win "52 Weeks of Good Eats!"
2/22/17 March Business After Hours @ Stoneham Theatre
Stoneham Theatre logo BAH
—Thursday, March 9th 5:00PM-7:00PM 395 Main St., Stoneham
- 1/12/17 Mayors State of the City Breakfast
—2.28.17 - 7:30 am @ Anthony's of Malden
- 12/08/16 Multi-Chamber Legislative Breakfast with State Representative Paul Brodeur
—1.12.17 from 7:30-9:30 am; Free for Chamber Members, $10 for Non-Members; Click to RSVP!
- 12/08/16 January Business After Hours @ Idle Hands Craft Ales
—1.10.17 from 4:30-6:30 pm; Free for MCC Members, $15 for Non-Members; Click to RSVP!
- 11/10/16 MCC Annual Member Holiday Celebration!
—Annual Holiday Member Get-Together 12.7 from 5-7pm
- 10/06/16 13th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat in Malden Square
—13th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat in Malden Square! Monday October 31st 3:00pm-5:00pm
- 8/25/16 Ribbon Cutting & 125th Birthday Celebration
— Thanks to all that joined us for this special event! Check out the event pics here!
- 8/25/16 Wynn Boston Harbor Multi Chamber Networking & Info Session
—Tuesday September 27, 2016- 8:30am-10am- Irish American Club 177 West St. Malden
- 8/10/16 5th Annual Comedy Night
—10/20 at 6:00pm @ Mixx 360 Nightlife - this event WILL sell out! Click for link for more info.
- 7/20/16 Fall Into Networking with the Malden & Melrose Chambers!
—9/15, 4-7:00pm - Free for Malden and Melrose Chamber Members! Click the link for more info!
- 4/21/16 Community Conversations Event with Senator Jason Lewis
—Wednesday, 5/18: 8am at Housing Families 919 Eastern Ave., Malden
- 4/20/16 2016 MCC SuperBowl I
—Thursday, 6/16: 6-8pm at Town Line Luxury Lanes 665 Broadway, Malden
- 4/11/16 2016 “Year of Dining” Raffle
—Year of Dining - Tickets: $25 for 1 ticket, $100 for 5 tickets. Stop by the Chamber or call at 781-322-4500 to purchase tickets by phone.
- 4/07/16 May “Business After Hours” @ John Brewers Tavern with Brookline Bank
—Tuesday, 5/3: 5:30-7:30pm at John Brewers Tavern 7 Highland Ave., Malden. Sponsored by Brookline Bank - Free for Members!
- 2/08/16 8th Annual Taste of Malden
—4.24.17, 6-8pm at the Malden YMCA- Advance Tickets Now On-Sale!
- 2/03/16 “Business After Hours” at Cambridge Health Alliance
—3/22- Join us for an evening of networking with your fellow members at Cambridge Health Alliance! Light refreshments will be provided.
- 1/15/16 Mayor Christenson’s 2016 State of The City Breakfast Presented by the Malden Chamber
—2/25- Join us for breakfast as Mayor Gary Christenson looks back over the past year and reports on what’s ahead for Malden in 2016!
- 12/21/15 “Business After Hours” at El Potro Mexican Grill
—1.12 Business After Hours at El Potro Mexican Grill! Free for members/ $10 for non-members.
- 12/04/15 2016 Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner
—1.28.16- Welcome our 2016 Board of Directors, Learn about our vision for 2016, and Celebrate our 2015 Award Winners!
- 2/17/15 6th Annual Taste of Malden
—Monday, April 13th 6:00-9:00pm at the Malden YMCA, 99 Dartmouth St. (Mountain Ave entrance) Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Click for more info!
- 7/29/14 Multi-Chamber Fall Networking Event
—Tuesday, Sept. 9th 5:30-8:00pm at Atria Maplewood Place with East Boston, Everett, Melrose, Revere, & Saugus Chambers! $15 per person