This month’s speaker is Andrew Winig, author of Elevator Pitch Handbook: The Step-by-Step Guide to Starting Conversations, who will guide the group through ways to successfully start business conversations, discover relevant connections, and inspire people to call you.
- Please arrive on time. Our guest speaker,will begin promptly.
- At the conclusion of the talk you will be placed in a random breakout room with 6 or 7 other people. (This number may vary depending on the total number of attendees.)
- Each person will have the opportunity to spend two minutes introducing themselves with a mix of professional and personal information.
- If time allows, the host will propose a discussion question for the remaining time. For example, “What webinars, podcasts, or business books have you found helpful in dealing with the changes to your business during Covid-19?”
- After an allotted amount of time, attendees will be switched, randomly, to another breakout room for further introductions.